Get Ready to Coach!
Interesting Facts About Coaching
- Clients are 80% more likely to attain goals with a trained and certified coach.
- Potential clients see the certification of a coach as proof of their training and experience.
- Being able to tell your client you are certified gives you the confidence a potential client senses. It attracts them to you (which means less work on your part).
- From a recent ICF study, they found that over 90% of full time coaches earn $80,000.00 annually or more.
Your Bonus For Registering
As a student and graduate you will have access to the newest and best coaching materials available. Our new Coaching Tool-Kit contains the most powerful coaching materials on the market. All set for use with your clients.
Register and receive the The Coaching Toolkit which contains the following:
- What Your Client Needs to Do Before Your First Coaching Session (647 words)
- Preparing for the First Coaching Session (537 words)
- The First Coaching Session – Creating an Individualized Coaching Plan (513 words)
- How to Run an Effective Coaching Session (688 words)
- How to Do a SWOT Analysis (501 words)
- Root Cause Analysis – Asking Why (525 words)
- The Power of High Impact Questions (608 words)
- Tips for Helping Clients Set Priorities and Create Action Plans (508 words)
- Tips for Taking Action – How You Can Help Your Coaching Clients Succeed (586 words)
- After the Coaching Ends – Maintaining Momentum (522 words)
Tools and Resources:
- Infographic – Coaching process and tools overview
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Business Overview Worksheet
- Coaching Session Preparation Worksheet
- Individual Coaching Plan Template
- Coaching Feedback Worksheet
- Coaching Session Agenda Template
- SWOT Analysis Matrix
- Root Cause Analysis Worksheet
- High Impact Questions Worksheet
- Goal and Action Plan Template
- Coaching Journal
- Accountability Checklist
Your Training and Certification Options